Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Dove Advanced Care (Review)

Posted by ♥Elena R♥ at 10:32 AM
Are you looking for a new deodorant?
Dove Advanced care is now my new deodorant!
I have hyperhidrosis and I have to use clinical deodorant. With my old deodorant I had to reapply after a few hours but not with this one! I even compared the active ingredient with my old one and have more but doesn't work like Dove and I don't know why but I'm really happy!

I received received Dove advanced care for testing purposes from Influenster.

Do you need an invitation to Influenster? Do you want to get free samples? Let me know in the comments with your email address and I can send you an invite!

1 comments:

Mike on October 27, 2014 at 9:20 PM said...

We would love to send you a sample our healthy, handcrafted deodorant, Colorado PitStik. pitstik.com :)

 

Actual Mom Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | web hosting